Blog Archives
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 5

“IT Jobs or programming jobs wanted” forums tips to standout from your competition

I often see in  “IT Jobs Wanted” or “programming jobs wanted” forums, where potential job seekers don’t really take the effort to promote themselves more effectively. Firstly, they post their threads …



00: How to prepare to succeed in Java job interviews?

“Why wait 5 to 10 years when you can fast-track & go places in 1-2 years”

Relying only on your experience can take a long time to get a good handle …



12 things to know about job interviews

1. Interviews are not technical contests

to see who gets the most number of questions right. Nobody knows everything. so, don’t be overwhelmed by the number of Q&As on this site.…


22 handy Java programmer resume phrases

Here are some handy resume phrases for software engineers extracted from my book entitled Java/JEE resume companion, which has 150+ phrases to promote you as a well rounded software engineer.

1.



3 reasons to become a Freelancer

This is mainly based on working as a freelancer for a single client on a contractual basis like 6 to 24 months or longer, and not working on smaller jobs for …



3 ways to get some experience on your Java CV

You can’t get a job if you don’t have enough experience, but how do you get an experience, if no one is willing to give you one? This is a vicious


4 Resume tips to go from no interview calls for 3 months to 5 calls in just 3 weeks

A good resume will open doors to more job interviews. Reading others’ resume is a boring task, hence resumes are mostly scanned. So, you need to have good resume writing skills …



5 Quotes that motivate me & leaders who inspire me

#1. Mr. Jim Rohn is one of my mentors. When you are feeling down, go to YouTube and listen to “Jim Rohn” to get yourself inspired.

#2. Do what …



5 steps to become a contractor to gain professional & financial freedom

Anyone can become a contractor, but the hardest part of being a contractor is finding not just any freelancing jobs but rewarding & longer term development work and continuously finding them



5 strategies I used to drive traffic to my website on Java Programming

  • Are you planning to write a Software development book via a POD publisher and don’t know how to promote it?
  • Are you having trouble driving traffic to your blog on software


5 tips that will put your Java contracting career on auto-pilot mode

If you are already working as a Java freelancer/contractor or aspiring to become one, here are 5 tips that will put your freelancing career as a programmer on auto-pilot mode. Feel …



7 job hunting avenues that will give you a better chance of securing your next IT job

Only around 30% to 40% of the job openings are advertised, and this avenue is highly competitive as many will be trying this avenue. The remaining 60% to 70% is a …



8 steps to safeguard against off-shoring as a Java developer

“Offshoring Will Kill 1.5 Million IT Jobs by 2017” – according to new research from The Hacket Group.

Off-shoring means transferring jobs from Country-X to countries that have lower labor costs, …



Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 5

800+ Java Interview Q&As Menu

Prepare to fast-track & go places
with multi-offers to choose from & increased earning potential. Expand your horizons along the way by taking the road less travelled.

Career Paths as a Developer

Learn by categories on the go...
Learn by categories such as FAQs – Core Java, Key Area – Low Latency, Core Java – Java 8, JEE – Microservices, Big Data – NoSQL, etc. Some posts belong to multiple categories.
Top