All memberships have access to the entire site. Only the duration is limited by the levels. It is important to press the “Confirm or Complete Transaction” on the Paypal page at the end to complete your transaction.
Membership prices listed below are in Australian Dollars (A$). If you purchase in other currencies like Indian rupees, the equivalent amount will be deducted based on the conversion rate.
Membership expires after 52 Days.
Membership expires after 102 Days.
Membership expires after 367 Days.
Membership expires after 2 Years.
Cancel within 7 days for a full refund. Cancel online & send an email to email@example.com.
These resources will help you fast-track your career with broader know-hows to not only clear your job interviews, but also as a career companion to get things done.
Not for those who
want to cram the answers prior to attending job interviews. Real success takes time & continuous learning. Apply what you learn proactively & brush-up prior to attending job interviews. A few Q&As each day will make a huge difference in 6 to 24 months to go places.
Nothing beats hands-on experience
Please practice what you learn as there is no substitute for hands-on experience. Even if you watch videos, write code alongside. This site has lots of code & key areas to apply, experience & fast-track. The Q&As approach gives a different perspective to your commitment to continuous learning.
- 23: 50+ SQL scenarios based interview Q&As– Join counts - November 30, 2023
- Regular Expressions Practice – Java Matcher class csv example - November 26, 2023
- Regular Expressions Practice – Java Matcher class tokenize example - November 25, 2023
- Java 8 String streams and finding the first non repeated character with functional programming Q1.Find the first non repeated character in a given string input using Java 8 or later? A1.Extends Find the first… (2,158)
- 18 Java scenarios based interview Q&As for the experienced – Part 1 Let's look at scenarios or problem statements & how would you go about handling those scenarios in Java. These scenarios… (1,214)
- 40+ Apache Spark best practices & optimisation interview FAQs – Part-1 There are so many different ways to solve the big data problems at hand in Spark, but some approaches can… (737)
- 30+ Java Code Review Checklist Items This Java code review checklist is not only useful during code reviews, but also to answer an important Java job… (669)
- 01: 50+ SQL scenarios based interview Q&As on identifying & deleting duplicate records 50+ SQL interview questions and answers to solve real business scenarios. SQL is widely used in building microservices & Big… (482)
- How to become a Java architect? In industry specific forums, I often see questions like “what certification do I need to do to become an architect?”… (459)
- 6 Key considerations in processing large files in Java Q1. What are the key considerations in processing large files? A1. Before jumping into coding, get the requirements. #1 Trade-offs… (364)
- 24: PySpark with Hierarchical Data on Databricks This tutorial extends Getting started with Databricks. Currently spark does not support recursion like you can use in SQL via… (354)
- Membership Levels All memberships have access to the entire site. Only the duration is limited by the levels. It is important to… (343)
- 05: Finding the 2nd highest number in an array in Java Requirements gathering Does the array allow duplicates? If duplicates are allowed, then do you need to report duplicates? For example,… (326)
- 01: 13 Java low latency interview questions & answers Have you seen job advertisements requiring Java candidates to work in low latency, high throughput, real-time and distributed systems with… (294)
- 00: Top 50+ Core Java interview questions & answers for 1 to 3 years experience Top 50 core Java interview questions covering Java core concepts with diagrams, code, examples, and scenarios. If you don't get… (271)
- Unit Testing Servlet filter with Mockito This assumes that you have gone through the basic JUnit & Mockito tutorials. Here is test class to "Unit Testing… (260)
- Connecting DBeaver to Databases with Kerberos security & SSL DBeaver is a universal tool to access any database or cloud application that has an ODBC or JDBC Driver such… (216)